Monday, July 30, 2012

Sweet Rewards...

Just a short post this morning, to show you my latest little canvas; "Sweet Life", the second in a series I started a couple months ago, the first being "Sweet Dreams"...

They are designed to hang together as a grouping, I have the background ready for the third and final piece. and hope to work on it over the next couple of days...

which leads me into my next subject, it is finally time to celebrate! As of yesterday, Mr. How2 and I have finished up all the projects we needed to do, both the rentals are cleaned, painted and ready to live in, and we are planning a short get-away to reward ourselves...
Now, neither of us are big spenders or high maintenance, so our idea of a vacation consists of going up into the national forest for a couple of nights in the RV. But we both love being up there, where it is quiet and peaceful, and because we live so close, it is a more attainable trip than say... Hawaii or New York! So  I will be packing up my art supplies and smore fixn's and heading to the woods. First I need to inventory the motor home, and stock it with supplies...

In the mean time, here is my creation for Every Inchie Monday, the theme this week is "tourist".
Please hop on over there and explore the other inchies, and do consider trying them out yourself! Until next time...enjoy!  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sally , here I am again but it is still a bit funny. I love your Tourist Inchie. Very clever using the idea of the stamp. There. It seems a bit better now . You should have lots of comments on this one . I wonder if others have had probs on your site? I will try to publish this now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi rtquilter!
      Your comment came through just fine, I just cannot figure out what was going on with the post. You are correct, I usually get a few more comments than this! I just guessed everyone was on vacation...Thanks for visiting, and thanks so much for the heads up!

      Delete