Friday, January 13, 2012

Gadabout Artist: Week 4

I had to switch to a full week, because we have been visiting our nephew and his little family for 8 days now, and you really don't want the details of all our little construction projects around here. Mr. How2 is wrapping them up now, and we are getting ready to set out for Yuma, AZ, with a little jaunt back up to Quartzsite. I have been working on small pieces of art, and participated in a blog hop, learning many new things as I prepared my post for that.
These are my Artist Trading Cards for our Flygirls ATC Group's February "Love" themed swap. They will be going in the mail tomorrow, one extra as a gift for our hostess. If you still don't know about ATCs, please click here for more information, or to participate in a swap yourself. Until next time...enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. So great, Sally. Lori is a lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you on completing them! I haven't even started mine yet, have no idea what I'm going to make but I kind of like starting and seeing where it will lead. I like what you did.

    ReplyDelete